Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mini Update

Well I am on C25k week 3 day 3.  I feel like I should already be running the 7-8 miles I was before.  Such a bummer I am starting from scratch again.

Trying to remember it takes twice as long to take the weight off as it does to put it on.  I have lost 8lbs in 3.5 weeks or so.  My scale was sort of messed up and I have to replace the battery, so it might be way off.  I will post my current weight come Monday.

I can for sure tell my clothes are getting looser.  I was also told by 2 people I look thinner... so the hard work is starting to pay off.

I decide to let my hair grow about 4-5 more inches and leave it for a while before I chop it again.  I think when I hit my goal weight, that's when I will chop it again.

I have still only missed the gym 2x's in 24 days.  Not too shabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment