Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Here is my results for the past 2.5-3 weeks.

I lost at least an inch to 1.50 inches everywhere, but my bust and arms.
I have lost 8lbs now but still have at least 35 to go.

In case you don't know, I went from being 161 in August 2009 back to my pregnancy weight with the twins (well almost) at 192 the beginning of April 2012.  It slowly creeped up on my back in 2011 when Dave was sick and so much was going on and it continued to creep up.  Luckily, I am pretty tall, so I carry weight well, but I could totally tell in my middle section and, well just everywhere I was getting fat.  Simple as that.  My clothes were getting tight and I was gaining, and gaining and just gaining.  I was not working out at all even though I had done the 1/2 Marathon in Feb and I was mindlessly eating.

I finally came to realization I have to change my habits.  I don't have a goal of being a fitness model or even wearing a bikini again, I just want to lower my body fat and be fit and comfortable in a size 5/6. I will never be a size 3/4.  I have too big of a build for that, but a 5/6 would be amazing.

So you see... I have a long way to go.  Luckily, I have friends who want to workout and Dave's supportive.

I will get there for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment