Saturday, May 19, 2012

Argh!!!

I have not worked out since Monday.  It's driving me insane, but I have so much going on the next few days, I don't even know when I will get a workout in.

I wish I could just snap my fingers and make myself a size 7 now.  I am so impatient, but I know it will take time to get where I want to be. I have still been eating pretty clean all week which is why I have not gained, but I have not lost really either.  Boo... I need to up my water intake more.  I am hoping to be down at least 1lb come Monday.  Crossing my fingers that mindful eating and just running around like mad will do that trick.

Oh... Still no word on the house.  Patiently waiting.  Our Realtor is out of town til Tues... It's killing me.  I have big plans for this house already. I am envisioning what we will do to make it our home for the next many years.  lol.  But if we don't get it, the search will just continue.  I am not going to let that 4% interest get away from me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment