Sunday, January 1, 2012

So everyone has New Year's Resolutions, Right?

So... I have banded together with some other moms and we have each other back with this get fit business.  I am determined this year to accomplish a couple things.  Here are my resolutions not all fitness, but many are:

1.  Run a 1/2 marathon
2. Complete a 5K at least every other month, So at least 6 this year if not more
3. Get body fat down to less then 20%
4. Get accepted and transferred into a 4 year university to complete my degree
5. Purchase a home (FINALLY)
6. Take a photography class

That's it and everyone of them are doable.  Even the house.

Wish me luck.

I am also going to be doing the 30 Day Shred again as well and implementing some of  the BB 12 week program.  I am counting calories too using Calorie Counter.  I tried weight watchers and I HATED it.  I hated it.  Did I mention I HATED it?

Here's to a fabulous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment