Friday, March 9, 2012

My Review of Novara Fiona Women's Bike - 2012

Originally submitted at REI

Our women's Novara Fiona bike is a great all-'rounder bike, supplying an upright, comfortable ride with easy-spinning gears and a cushy suspension fork to smooth out the path ahead.


LOVE IT!!!

By cowgirly21 from Fontana, Ca on 3/9/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Handles Well, Durable, Attractive Design, Comfortable

Cons: No water mount

Best Uses: Commuting, Road Biking

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

Was this a gift?: Yes

I love this bike. I tried several bikes from the Electra Townie to the Hybrid Cannondale Quik. The townie is comfortable for a while, but I feel for longer rides like 18-25 miles, this bike will work better. It sits comfortably and is stylish. The only downfall so far is the fact you can't mount a water bottle on the frame, but I can make do with a camelpak.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment