I have to say the weekend went fairly well. Dave and I went to Cheesecake Factory and I only ate half my meal and it was already ONLY 500 calories to begin with. I was saving room for some cheesecake, which I did have and I have no guilt about. I guess you have to give and take.
I am down 2lbs today from Thursday. Woot-Woot!
So I have thought if some rules I am going to TRY (yes, I emphasized that word) to follow to help me reach my goal of a 20lb total weight loss in the next 6 weeks:
- No eating after 7pm
- When eating out at a resturant, I will try to follow the nutrition guide and eat meals under 500-600 calories. If, I can not do that, I will immediately ask the server to bag half of the meal BEFORE even bringing it out.
- NO fried foods
- Drink 8oz of water before the 3 major meals
- Eat 2 -150 calorie snacks a day
- Do not eat the kids leftovers ( BAD habit for me)
- No foofy starbucks drinks and decrese the amount of diet soda and coffee ( I am not going to get rid of it completely or I know I will give in anyhow)
- Limit red meat to 1x a week
- When at a resturant, kindly decline bread and chips before the meal
- Workout at least 3-4x’s a week. Whether it is walking, shred, P90x, or the gym… just getting in a decent workout
So wish me luck I can keep at it for 5-6 more weeks.