Monday, December 31, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

Am I the only one who is upset at the fact that is takes a MASS FLIPPING KILLING for people to do random acts of kindness?  Why can't people just pay it forward on a daily basis... ALL THE TIME?  I mean, yes... it is great and wonderful and all and any act of kindness is surely a start, but I am just bother that is took the death of so many babies and wonderful people to light a fire under the asses of so many selfish people in this world.  Make's me sick to my stomach.  Hug your children a little tighter EVERY night.

And trying to get your kid on the news or noticed by a famous person  because you are using them to do a random act of kindness ... That is just messed up.

Anyhow,  my vent for the day.

HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone.  Here's to a 2013 filled with HOPE,  LOVE,  KINDNESS and HAPPINESS.

I leave you with a pic of our fabulous snow day yesterday.  





No comments:

Post a Comment