Thursday, October 25, 2012

A few of my favorite things:







I thought I would share a few of my favorites that I can not live without.  



1.  Clarisonic Mia- The hubs got me one and it has made a huge difference in my skin and my face!!  LOVE it and it is my #1!!!
PURCHASE HERE









2. TOKYOMILK DARK #90 perfume- This stuff is a serious hidden gem I stumbled across at a  boutique in Vegas last year.  Amazingly heavenly scents.  This one is my Favorite.



PURCHASE HERE









3. BED HEAD AfterParty- This stuff works wonders on my hair for fly a ways  and some sheen.  It is by far the best stuff I have found for that polished look with hair.




PURCHASE HERE










4. Benefit Posie Tint- I am a makeup minimalist.  I do not like a lot of makeup.  This is great for  adding some quick color to cheeks,  eyes or lips.  It is kind of like a stain, and it last all day.  Can be worn alone or on top of foundation.  Comes in a couple different colors.  I get the Poppy-Pink.


PURCHASE HERE or through Sephora/Ulta








5. Tek Gear Yoga Capris- These are super stylish.  Hide the tummy, and are comfy. I am a cropped pant girl and these are my absolute favorite workout pants. They have cute rushing on the side by the knee and are stylish.   I've only found them at Kohl's and stock up when they are on sale.








6. Oakley Miss Conduct Sunglasses- These suckers were worth the money and are great for runs.  They are light weight and have a no slip nose piece, but it won't get stuck in your hair either if you wear them on your head and they are super cute. I got mine at Macy's on Clearance for under $100.  They retail for $200.




PURCHASE HERE





That's it for now.  My 6 absolute Can not live without things.

No comments:

Post a Comment