Monday, March 11, 2013

Eating clean!!

Of course you all know I love, love, love Pinterest! It is the biggest waste of time EVER but I have don't so many DYI project and have so many more to do for my house and me, its insane!! My walls are still bare so I need to get the ball rolling on this place! We get compliments on our gorgeous wood floors all the time, i need to paint the baseboards and brighten them up!

So.. Ive been eating more clean! Last night Made a dish that was low cal and carb and delish!!
Spaghetti squash topped with lightly sauteed (in olive oil using a misto) onions, mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper and garlic. I also added a little turkey polish sausage. Seasoned with Mrs Dash, Lemon Juice and red pepper flakes!

It was Amazing!! Made enough for a couple meals!

Anyhow, I recommend!

Tomorrow I will add breakfast!

Follow me on Instagram- FrazzledMommy.

-Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment