Monday, September 10, 2012

Dinner with my 2 favorite ladies!!!

Kara, Cortney and I had Sushi Saturday night.  It's so hard for us to get together and catch up now with our crazy lives, but we still manage to make it happen a couple times a month.  I am the only SAHM anymore and...well,  I am hoping it won't be the case after this year. I will at least have the title as FT student.

House- it's finally ALMOST in order.  Feels so good to be in and have mostly everything unpacked.

Kids are great.  Katlynn is amazing in Swimming.  Halle is doing Flute and Audrie is still in dance.  Katlynn and Audrie are actually both in dance and are Girl Scout Daisies. I am co-leading the troop. As if I have the time.  lol... Also on the PTA board for a couple committees.  It is exhausting and it BETTER amp up my resume in the future.

FINALLY... started running again this week.  FINALLY!  Felt so good and I am already back down 3lbs from what I gained.  Just in 1 week.  I still have 25lbs to go... but Hell... It's progress.

So... I finally watched TV after pretty much watching none for a few weeks.  Real Housewives- HOW CAN ANYONE be a groupie for them.  Idolize to "be" them or have that life?  I don't get it.  I mean it is comedy and I enjoy watching it... but to be a groupie and buy the books, go to signings and follow them around? I don't know... seems to silly to me.  I would rather spend that time with my friends doing something more entertaining.  Ya know.

So... we are trying to pay off everything we put into this house.  We will get there.  Phew!  Paid off the van this week and just have to target the truck now.  We are hoping to plan another couples Mammoth trip this year with our friends.  I am already thinking about it.  We're also planning on driving across country to see grandparents. Both mine and Dave's.  We don't know how much longer they will be around, so we want to see them. I also want to see my BFF from high school who is now expecting after years of trying and then see my twin mommy friends and have our kids meet for the first time.  So... that is a plan in the works we have to budget for.  Dave's working his tail off so we don't accrue a bunch of debt and can stay ahead of the mortgage.

Anyhow... that's all for now.  Gotta go run the kids all over,  cook some chow, and do some more cleaning in the garage.  I want to be able to get my car in there... Oh yeah,  and of course hit the gym tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment