Thursday, January 20, 2011

Starting Over...AGAIN in 2011

So I was on a roll back in 2009 as you can see.  However, I sort of fizzled out when things got hectic with Katlynn and her new diagnosis with Autism.  Now... I seem to have pretty much gotten things under control and more routine and a little less chaos and I highly emphasize the word "chaos".  Things are still hectic here with Dave's ever changing schedule and the kids going in 3 different directions it seems. Also,  the fact I have taken on a daycare kiddo (what's 1 more when you have 3, right) has shifted our routine some.  But overall it's working out.

I started slowly but surely getting back into working out and eating well again.  Making it a point to either run or hit the gym at least every other day if not more often.  I am doing well.  I went from not being able to even run .20 miles to running 1.5-2 miles at a nice jogging pace.  To me, in just 2.5 weeks... that's not bad.  My goal is to be doing a 5K by the end of February. I signed up for 2-5K's in June 2011.  One if a Mud Run...  Fun, fun!

I have also lost 10lbs since 1/2/2011.  So not to shabby.  I figure by June I will be at my goal weight of 150 if I keep it up and I keep changing things up.  I mostly want my body fat down.  I want to have like a 18-19% body fat and be totally lean. I don't even care about the scale. I want to be lean and athletic looking.  So I have a long way to go.  Good thing is Dave is really on board and really trying too.  So that helps.

I will check back in sometime in Feb with weight, running stats and measurements and we'll see where I am.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment